CRM Analyst - Amsterdam office
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsSupport staff
As a CRM analyst, you are obsessed with B2B CRM management and are looking for a very hands-on environment to continuously advance our CRM plans, activities and systems and bring our customer relations to new heights. The SparkOptimus Commercial team is looking for a CRM Analyst to further accelerate their transition towards a best-in-class commercial team. You will support our (Associate) Partners to better understand and map their clients while continuously developing our overall CRM capability. Our ideal candidate is analytically strong and has experience in B2B CRM. We’re looking for an independent and detail-oriented team-player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Then SparkOptimus is the place for you!
What you'll do
- You will track & report performance (KPIs) and come up with plans to continuously improve our CRM performance
- You will ensure high CRM data quality by making sure contact information is (correctly) added and regularly updated
- You will support defining the long-term CRM vision and roadmap to make structural and efficient CRM progress
- You will configure the development of the CRM system by coordinating the creation of appropriate dashboards and system automations
- You will streamline operational CRM processes throughout the company with the goal to improve efficiency and quality
- You will optimize the engagement strategy to make sure previous clients stay connected and updated about our company
- You will support the consultants by identifying (new) client and industry opportunities by mapping their existing clients and projects
SparkOptimus helps organizations unlock the power of disruption.We spark and scale transformational initiatives that improve the lives of consumers and customers using new technology. We are pragmatic, we think like a start-up, and we focus on delivering customer and business value all over the world for organizations like Heineken, Ikea, eBay, Unilever, ING, CarNext and AkzoNobel. We work with leaders to clarify what needs to be done as well as how to do it. Together, we then build and embed the organizational capabilities and change needed to get it done throughout all layers of the organization.
At SparkOptimus, we believe diversity and inclusion are inseparably linked to corporate social responsibility. SparkOptimus provides equal opportunities and treatment for all employees (to be), and strives to make sure every employee feels recognized and at home at the organization.
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a (B2B) CRM job
- You are an organized and detail-oriented CRM Analyst who is just as comfortable tackling a project solo as you are working with others
- You have excellent command of the English language
Job descriptions don’t always give the full picture. You might feel like you don’t tick all of the boxes above. To be honest, we don’t think we do ourselves. If you feel motivated by the goals we’ve set, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!